Our team is looking for a success driven, detailed oriented, high-energy and talented Executive & Project Manager Assistant to add to our growing team. We look for talent and those that fit our driven culture of impeccable client service and high-quality performance, with compassion for others. We are looking for someone AWESOME that can grow with our firm, proficient in the use of technology, extremely organized and detailed-oriented, social media savvy, and has impeccable drive and initiative.
This individual plays a key supportive role by executing a variety of duties including, but not limited to first line communications, organizing and tracking multiple projects, properties, and people, general staff and client relations. This position requires the utmost professionalism, courtesy and multitasking abilities. This job requires someone with incredible flexibility with work schedules, travel and commitment. Bi-lingual (Spanish) is a plus, but not required.
Summary: Manages all activities related to project and consulting operations and development of company services by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate supervisors.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Develops and maintains operations business plans to include all program requirements, labor hours, cycle, costs, and expenses.
- Provides input to the development of service strategy and research and development of new and emerging services.
- Establishes production and quality control standards, develops budget and cost controls, and obtains data regarding types, quantities, specifications, and delivery dates of services
- Provides guidance to the development of a process plans, including personnel requirements, material needs, subcontract requirements, and equipment needs.
- Ensures all established costs, quality, and delivery commitments are met.
- Reviews operating reports and directs the resolution of operational, production and maintenance problems to ensure minimum costs and prevent operational delays.
- Track, follow up, enforce completion of projects to specifications along with management team
- Personally manage small projects as assigned by CEO and Executive Team.
- Verify project timelines and completion with various subcontractors and internal staff.
- Must be able to complete assigned projects from beginning to end and monitor that other’s projects are completed from beginning to end.
- Ability to change direction and handle multiple projects/assignments simultaneously.
- Get things done on time, in the correct order, with the correct results.
- Ensure CEO actions, activities, schedule and deliverables are completed.
- Determines responsibilities of assigned organization and staff positions to accomplish business objectives.
- Trains and ensures all assigned employees are aware of and comply with company, government, and customer policies, procedures, and regulations.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university
Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification a significant plus.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, multipliers, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Word Processing software (MS Word); Spreadsheet software (Excel), Presentation Software (PowerPoint), and Project Management software.
Certificates and Licenses:
No certifications needed; PMP is a plus
Directly supervises direct reports and employees. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to wet or humid conditions (non-weather); work near moving mechanical parts; work in high, precarious places; fumes or airborne particles; toxic or caustic chemicals; outdoor weather conditions; risk of electrical shock; work with explosives; risk of radiation and vibration.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand. The employee is frequently required to walk. The employee is occasionally required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk or hear and taste or smell. The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 50 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 100 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move more than 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include Close vision, Distance vision, Peripheral vision, Depth perception and Ability to adjust focus.
The above job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as assigned by their supervisor.
ACKNOWLEDGED: Employee Date