Assisting a client to evaluate its strategy, current workflow, organizational design and quality controls to improve performance and overall enterprise value. Performed detailed diagnostics, workflow redesign, change management and technology transformation to achieve efficiencies and process improvement goals. Transformation provides client with tools to make smart decisions and execute quickly.
Assisted client to define, design and deploy a federally funded multi-billion dollar disaster recovery and housing program to assist families with temporary rental assistance and home reconstruction program. Program involved detailed management of outreach, application processing, verification, case management and accurate financial management of CDBG and FEMA funds.
MPACT provided our client with ongoing technical resources and policy assistance for design of Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) programs to assist with housing, infrastructure and economic development. Program assistance and knowledge led to innovative program design, rapid deployment of resources for recovery and compliant financial stewardship.
Provided dedicated resource as interim Chief Operating Officer (COO) for a national client. Provided leadership and organizational structure to address implementation of new construction and technology. MPACT Interim management functions served as the key driver of performance measurements and improvements that led to increased revenue and financial management.
MPACT and it's team members have supported multiple public-sector program management and implementation projects. Examples include:
• Advised a State agency on CDBG projects and implementations that led to distribution of funds for housing and economic development
• Implemented a State led and Federally funded program that helped families reconstruct and rehabilitate existing housing infrastructure and creating new housing opportunity zones
• Assisted a State agency with case management for families impacted by residentially declared disasters
• Assisted national housing agency with program management and administration of a rental assistance and case management program for families impacted by disasters
• Assisted local housing authority with the design and project management for its HOPE VI development and replacement units
• Assisted a government agency to bring together other local agencies, a non-profit and a faith-based community team to develop single and multi-family housing including strategic planning and capacity building
• Assisted families to engage and utilize existing resources for housing and